As you may have heard recently, this year’s Nobel Prize for physics went to Canadian Arthur McDonald for his work showing that sub-atomic particles called neutrinos have mass. So I thought it was a good time to look at Canada’s spirit of innovation from the perspective of Canada’s Nobel Prizes – the highest international scientific acclaim possible.
- Canada’s Spirit of Innovation │ Topic: Canadian Railway Innovators and Innovations
- Canada’s Spirit of Innovation │ Topic: Canadian Space Innovations
- Canada’s Spirit of Innovation | Topic: Another Nobel Prize!
- Canada’s Spirit of Innovation | Topic: Music, Sound, and Technology
- Celebrating great Canadian scientific innovators: moving forward